The license is a single user license for an embroidery design. It cannot be sub-licensed, resold, transferred, or redistributed in any way. This means, you can purchase this file for you to use, to create final products such as shirts, wall art, towels, garden flags, bags, pillows, hats for your small business. However, you cannot give the file away, sell it or share it. No additional license is needed for commercial use. And, they (the embroidery designs themselves), may not be offered for sale (e.g. reselling to a stock resource website) or given away.
You cannot sell this embroidery design and/or graphic or portray it as your own. Each embroidery design and/or graphic has been registered with the US Copyright office in the United States of America. Artistic Happiness also retains all rights to the creation of the embroidery design and/or graphic as once it is created, it is considered my property. Even if you don’t live in the United States of America my original designs and graphics are protected as an artist at the creation of the embroidery design and/or graphic. I’m selling the license to you, for you to use for your own use or for your small business. This does not mean you own the embroidery design and/or graphic.
Credit is not required, but appreciated. This helps my small business grow. If you like it please let others know!
Please credit Artistic Happiness http://artistic-happiness.com
Thank you very much for respecting my work as a designer. You are fabulous!
If you have any questions on what is acceptable use please contact me.
– You may not use my embroidery designs and graphics to generate a new embroidery design or file, with or without additions or subtractions. This includes putting it on your computer and manipulating it, digitizing through a company or using a program to digitize it yourself.
– You may not use my embroidery designs and/or graphics to create anything that is adult related, relates to self harm, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, hate, is violent, is anti-American, anti-military, is vulgar or has any sexual content.
– You are not allowed to use any of my embroidery designs and/or graphics to create items that discriminate against anyone. These include age, color, criminal record, height, disability, ethnicity, family status, gender identity, generation, genetic characteristics, marital status, nationality, race, religion, sex, and sexual orientation. No items are allowed to be created from any of my graphics whether in full or partial graphic content in any of these categories.
– You may not use my embroidery designs and/or graphics to create .SVG’s or any form of cutting file, used for electronic cutting machines. (Such as Cricut, Silhouette and any others that use electronic plotting for cutting.) This includes putting the graphics, designs and/or Scalable Vector Graphics (.SVG’s) on your computer and manipulating it, using a program to digitize it yourself or digitizing through a company.
– You may not use my embroidery designs and graphics to print sublimation or vinyl transfers. You are not allowed to sell or give away sublimation transfers or vinyl transfers created from my embroidery designs and/or graphics. You are not allowed to mass produce any sublimation transfers or vinyl transfers from my embroidery designs and/or graphics whether for sale or gifting.
– You are not allowed to upload any of my embroidery designs to a commercial mass production site. This includes any site that creates items for a final product sale by you. (e.g. Amazon, fabric design sites, drink ware design sites, Spoonflower, Caseify, Zazzle, Custom Ink, Society6.) Omission of the site you are going to use does not allow you do upload it to the site in question.
– You are not allowed to use my embroidery designs and/or graphics for a logo or part of a logo. As a graphic designer, I can design a logo for you! Please contact me!
Please contact me if you are unclear as to what any of the above means before purchase.
[How this all works]
– There are no refunds on digital downloads – We cannot “take back” an image once the link has been delivered. Please be sure to understand how to use downloaded images before purchasing. We are not able to offer additional technical support for your software or equipment.
– Upon purchasing you will receive a download link to retrieve your new files. Please note you will not receive any printed products or any products in the mail. Artistic Happiness will send you a download link email as soon as your payment has cleared. We use PayPal as our only form of payment.
– Please make sure you have the required software and knowledge to use this graphic before making your purchase. You are responsible for having the proper software to download, unzip and use these files.
– Files come in zip format. You must know how to unzip files on your PC/Mac to retrieve them.
– You will need software that supports the use of .PES for Brother machines.
By purchasing this embroidery design, you are agreeing to read the restrictions related to buying this image shown within this listing.
We frequently monitor images on Etsy, Facebook, Shopify and the general Internet. If anyone is found in violation of these terms, we will pursue legal action.
All embroidery designs and digital graphics are created on an iMac using Adobe products, Embrilliance. All embroidery designs and graphics are copyright to Artistic Happiness.
[DISCLAIMER] Please Read
Regarding Trademarks: We do our best to keep up-to-date with any Registered Trademarks before creating any designs! Because of excessive new trademarks being applied for and registered daily, we can not guarantee that any phrases on the designs will not be a registered trademark.
It is your responsibility and smart business practice as a small business owner to research the USPTO database to make sure your products do not infringe on a registered trademark. By purchasing any design by Artistic Happiness you agree that you are responsible for your own business and Artistic Happiness will not be held liable with regards to trademarked phrases. You can always check the trademark database.
If it is discovered that one of our designs contains a trademarked phrase or we are notified that one of our designs is a registered trademark we will promptly correct the issue as soon as possible.